Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Jennifer Miller's FIGHTING ENVY RELEASE




Some people get a tattoo - a piece of art that enhances or reveals something about them that they like. Other people, like me, are branded by something - actions or words. "No one will ever love you, Rowan, you're not worthy." Those are the words that created my blemish, my scar, my mark upon my soul. They were words whispered by the woman who should have loved me most. But in the darkest moment of my life, one where I stood abandoned and alone, one man proved to me that she was wrong. 

When I desperately needed someone, MMA fighter Jackson Stone crashed into my life. He wasn't the one who should have been there, but he was exactly the person I needed He believed that only fools live in the past. He showed me that a real relationship is full of dreams, faith, trust and passion. He taught me that love is worth fighting for - even when it's unexpected and more of a collision of hearts and souls. He proved that the wrong man at the right moment can heal everything.








He hands me a paper and a pen from his desk and surprises me when he takes Lily from me. “Hi sweet girl, wanna play in your bouncer while I go through an order? Do you?” His baby talk is adorable. “Are you sure you want to keep her in here? I can bring her and her bouncer with me.” “She’s fine.” He kisses me on my cheek and walks to her seat to buckle her in. He keeps smiling and talking to her the whole time and my heart lurches. I love him. I am in love with this man. The thought hits me like a freight train, but it makes complete sense. He has completely taken over my heart and clearly that of my daughters given the way she’s taken to him. She greets him with squeals when he comes over and reaches for him to hold her. Standing there with the realization that I’m in love makes me immobile.



Author Jennifer Miller was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois but now calls Arizona home.  Her love of reading began when she was a small child, and only continued to grow as she entered adulthood.  Ever since winning a writing contest at the young age of nine, when she wrote a book about a girl with a pet unicorn, she’s dreamed of writing a book of her own.  The important lesson she learned about dreams is that they don’t just fall into your lap – you have to chase them yourself.  Most importantly, she is a wife and mother, and is very lucky to have a family that loves and supports her in all things.  She also has an unhealthy addiction to handbags and chocolate covered strawberries, neither of which she cares to work on.  For more information about Jennifer Miller, please visit www.jennifermillerwrites.com



Sign up for my newsletter – http://goo.gl/JNRarR
Amazon Author page - http://amzn.to/1DzbfUH






Other books by Jennifer Miller

Pretty Little Lies

Pretty Little Dreams

Pretty Little Vows – A Novella

Perfect Little Plan

Whispering Wishes









No comments:

Post a Comment