Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Review of The Billionaires Desire

The Billionaire's Desire (The Seduction Factor, #2)The Billionaire's Desire by Scarlett Avery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to admit I was worried going into the 2nd book. I will tell you I was wonderfully surprised! Ms. Avery, was able to continue the panty wetting factor in this book. What a wonderful continuation of Ciara and Nikolaj's adventures. This time Ciara is trying desperately to maintain some distance. Then IT begins. Nikolaj is determined to stay within Ciara's personal space so she has to face the feelings their time together has stirred up. He is determined to not let her go. At least not without a fight. And fight he will.
Ciara is completely floored by the flowers, but then he shows up out of the blue and she can feel her walls crumbling. What is a woman to do?
Again this is a MAJOR cliff hanger!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment