Aren’s sight reaches deep into the souls around her, exposing more than she ever wanted to see in friends, family, and strangers alike. When she turns her gaze on Kaden, his Egg responds, sending them spiraling across space and time to a world where dragons, elves, dwarves, and peculiar gods dwell. Separated, lost, and alone in a world on the brink of war, these teens must come to grips with their unique gifts if they ever want to see Earth again.
Back home, a biotechnology company tinkers with the science of reality, hoping to cure death itself, but they awaken something shadowy and powerful, a being imprisoned in the void for millennia. This dark god longs to break free and devour everything, its hunger insatiable. Infinite universes would be consumed. Kaden and Aren must decide if they can save more than themselves.
Can they save us all?
Buy your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IAHEMOK
Charlie Pulsipher is a were-hamster and lemur enthusiast who lives in Saint George, Utah with his lovely wife and neurotic dog. He writes sci-fi and fantasy or some mix of the two. He plans on surviving the inevitable zombie-pocalypse that will surely start when dust bunnies rise up against their vacuum cleaner masters.
Find him online at www.charliepulsipher.com
He spends his time away from the keyboard hiking and camping in stunning Southern Utah.
He neglects his twitter account.
Don’t be fooled by his shy, humble exterior. He does bite and his velociraptor impression is quite scary. It’s probably the coolest thing about him.
Question and Answer with the Author
A cabin in the woods, a NYC loft apartment, and a beach house in Hawaii all linked together with a teleporter.2. Where do you actually write?
In a guest bedroom/office/storage room/randomness accumulator. There is a pool raft in the corner with a roll of toilet paper next to it and I have no idea why.
10 fun facts about Author Charlie Pulsipher
1. I do a velociraptor impression and I'm not talking just the sound.
2. Every time I say "I don't bite" I'm lying.
3. I didn't talk to people until I was 3 because I wanted to speak as well as they did. I would spend hours talking to the pigs in my backyard, practicing.
4. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
5. Apart from the velociraptor, I can also make turkey, goat, and dog sounds well enough to confuse the real thing.
6. I don't bite hard.
7. I like Dr Pepper way more than any human being should.
8. I'm super shy and have some major social anxiety, but I keep trying to get on more and more panels at conventions.
9. I'm addicted to scaring people. My velociraptor comes in handy. My friends know better than to lose track of me when camping.
10. I love learning new things and I love words how words shape our realities both within our heads and out there where we can change everything.
Official Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1006896132678390/