Friday, December 4, 2015

Review tour: The Dead of Winter

The Dead of Winter (Jefferson Series, Book 2)The Dead of Winter by Julie Solano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5
I really enjoyed this book. Although there is a prologue, I have to say I am a little envious of those that have read book one. I assume it is written as well as this one, and the prologue doesnt do it justice. That being said, thanks to the prologue and the way this one is written I did not feel lost. I was able to follow this wonderful story AND its characters through till the end. I am definitely now a fan of Julie and Traceys.
This book is about a group of friends, although the POV is of that from a boy. So much happens to these young people. And yet they as they struggle they pull you in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment