Sunday, January 4, 2015

OK I have some catching up to do. Sooo Some awesome book reviews. ******** I SEE YOU by Frantiska Oliver....
********* http://amzn.to/1F6zqMF This book is great! Wonderful new story. I have never read anything like this before. Absolutely great storyline, tons of suspense, and even a little romance thrown in. I was definitely caught up in this book. As far as new to me authors go Frantiska will have a lifetime reader/stalker from here on out. Haven has a shattered life and heart. But as a shifter (one of a kind spin also) she uses her powers to fix the many wrongs done to young innocents. Tortured, abused, neglected, and molested children find solace in the wake of Havens "visits". Cassidy will hold your heart in her hand before the first paragraph about her is over. Frankista has a writing style that will pull you in, have you on the edge of your seat, and crying before its even begun! Then throw in HOT Bryce into the mix, and youll be wishing you could grab a handful of pages, and stare into those gorgeous eyes for yourself. I would definitely recommend hurrying over and getting your copy NOW...


..

No comments:

Post a Comment