Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Innocence Series


Innocence eBook.jpg
AP new - buy the book.jpg


Amazon US  Amazon UK  Amazon CA  

goodreads-badge.png





This is the complete story of William and Haley. From William taking her innocence, to their happily ever after, and all the dirty play in between.

This bundle includes all three short stories PLUS a bonus novella about Adam and his little Eve. They’re a part-time DD/lg couple that William and Haley sometimes play with.

Warning: This series includes full-time DD/lg play, so if it’s not your thing, you might want to skip it. BUT if you’re into the kink like we are, then come get your rocks off. We’ve got you covered!   

AP new - excerpt.jpg
As I sit here in my leather chair, I can't help but wonder how the fuck I got in this situation.
Years. I’ve tried for years to stop these feelings. I’ve gone through the guilt, depression, self-hatred, and disgust to come back to one feeling I can't shake…need. What I need most in the entire world is in the next room, tied to my bed, covered in my cum.
Haley.
Tonight was her party to celebrate her graduation, her turning into a woman, but those big blue eyes looking up at me with all the need and want of a young girl tells me she isn't as inclined to grow up as her father would like to think. No, Haley is innocent, pure, untouched, and everything inside me wants to own her. My 20 year friendship to Roger, be damned.
In one night I’ve cast aside all my morals, along with the trust of her father, to bathe in my own darkest desires. I went to her party to watch over her, to celebrate the passage into her adult life. A life that doesn't include playing board games and late night bedtime stories. But what I witnessed was her total ignorance to the danger right in front of her.
I keep patting myself on the back for saving her from the piece of shit kid that drugged and almost raped her. Watching him follower her around all night had me on edge, but her seeming to like the attention made me livid. I wanted to pick her up and throw her over my shoulder like a Neanderthal. Every time I tried to get close to her, just to hear what they were talking about, that Jane bitch would only cackle in my ear, adding to the headache her perfume had already given me.
I cheer myself on for beating his punk ass within an inch of his life and having him hauled off to jail. Hell, Roger actually did pat me on the back for that one. In fact, convincing myself that Haley needed to come home with me to be watched over was harder than convincing Roger. He trusts me with his little girl. Probably because she has always been my little girl too. Only Roger and I have very different views of how we want to treat our little girl.
I made my deal with the devil the moment I brought her back to my home.
I stripped her naked and tied her to my bed. What the fuck did I think was going to happen? I said goodbye to all my morals the moment I saw her bare for the first time. Juicy. Her whole body was just so juicy. Wide hips and thick thighs that led to the most perfect cunt I’d ever seen. Barely any hair and totally natural.
I knew she was a virgin, and it took all the power in my body not to spread those delicious thighs and look at her hymen. I needed to see the evidence of her innocence, but I wanted her to be the one to show me.
Instead, my eyes went back to her huge breasts that overfilled any top and bra she’d ever worn. Rosy nipples taunting me, making me angry that after all these years I couldn't cum without thinking of them. I’d seen them once two summers ago when her too-small bathing suit top came off after she jumped into the pool. For two goddamn years I couldn't so much as let loose a single drop of cum without seeing those perfect nipples in my mind.
Today I completed the fantasy and marked what was mine. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I pulled down my boxer briefs just enough to let the monster out of the cage. This beast was too wild to let loose on her just yet.
I straddled her stomach and knelt up, positioning myself above those perfect tits. I licked my palm and stroked myself hard in a punishing rhythm. I looked into her sweet face and at that moment she licked her fucking lips. It was like she was sending me a sign and telling me to mark her as mine. To claim her virgin pussy for whatever my dick desired.
I beat my cock harder as pre-cum wept onto her chest. This was no gentle jerkoff session, this was an angry stroking for all those years I couldn't touch her. I looked at her sweet lips and I swear I could hear her say Daddy in that shy voice. I could almost see that pink tongue licking out, begging for a drop of what only Daddy's dick could give her.
I came with a heavy grunt all over her nipples while my hips kept thrusting like a rutting animal trying to mate. I even ran the tip of my dick around her areola, rubbing out the last of my orgasm against her skin, not wanting her to miss a drop.
My pact with the devil was complete. I climbed off my beautiful little girl and stuffed my still rock-hard cock back in my pants. I smiled as I tied the blindfold on Haley and left the room. She was finally mine.







Innocence-Teaser1.jpg


Innocence-Teaser2.jpg



Innocence-Teaser3.jpg



Innocence-Teaser4.jpg












Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.
They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!
Author Links


AR sig.jpg




ArdentProse_LogoMain.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment