Thursday, February 16, 2017

A New Day, A New Hope

Ive decided that for now at least, I will blog about my journey into what I am hoping will be a very successful and fun editing career. 

I have to admit it hasnt just taken off as I was hoping it would. After hours and days and $100s  spent trying to get it off and running, I have realized that outside of a few friends willing to give me a chance, Many are hesitant. So many authors have been burned. And it is extremely frustrating and hard for me. That is the very reason I have chosen to blog, and be an editor for Indie authors. Yet that is exactly what may keep me from being successful. I will not give up. (Yet at least) I will prove I can do it, and hopefully my name will come to be one heard over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment