Monday, April 11, 2016

Pistol Whipped


Title: Pistol Whipped
Series: Locked & Loaded Book 2
Author: Susan Ward
Release Date: April 13th



The Locked & Loaded Series is a spinoff of the Amazon Bestselling Sand & Fog Series. Each book is a standalone and can be read in any order. 


I’m Dillon Warrick. 

Ex-Special Forces. I have no memory of what went down on my last deployment, so when the opportunity came to resign my commission and sign up for a new gig I jumped on it. 

Now I’m the personal bodyguard for the biggest celebrity on the globe and still living life on the edge. I’m six feet two inches of blond-haired, blue-eyed Adonis, combat-fit body and fully loaded weapon. 

My best friend, Graham, thinks I’m running too close to the edge and about to take a fall. And then there’s Rachel, my former high school sweetheart turned f&&k-buddy. As incredible as she is, I can’t commit until I unravel the mystery of what happened on my final mission. 



Other books in the Locked & Loaded Series: 

Dillon Warrick Books: 
Pistol Whipped(Releasing April 26, 2016) 
Take Down(Releasing Summer 2016) 

Graham Carson Books: 
The Manny(Releasing April 16, 2016) 
His Man(Releasing Summer 2016) 
For the Love of Ella(Releasing Fall 2016) 

Skyler Mathews: 
No is the New Yes(Releasing Summer 2016) 






Amazon top 100 Bestselling in Contemporary Romance/ Coming-of-Age/Historical Romance/Historical Romance Regency/ Erotica Humorous


I'm addicted to writing. I've written 41 romance novels My current releases include: The Girl on the Half Shell; The Girl of Tokens & Tears; The Girl of Diamonds & Rust; The Girl in the Comfortable Quiet; The Signature; Rewind; One Last Kiss; One More Kiss; One Long Kiss; When the Perfect Comes; Face to Face; Love’s Patient Fury. 

I've been in love with the Romance novel since I read my first Kathleen Woodiwiss book, and it seems to me that beyond a steamy fun read, a good romance novel is so much more: it is women empowering women. We share. We learn. 

So about me? I'm as eclectic as my books. A mom. A grandmother. A business owner. A writer of romance. An advocate for clean air and the environment. A wife and an animal lover. The best way to explain me is that once in a talent contest I played classical piano followed by a chopsticks duet with my toes. That pretty much sums up how I've lived my life!


Social Media Links:

_____________________________________________________________________
Hosted by:


No comments:

Post a Comment