Thursday, April 14, 2016

Whisteblower





"Marley Reynolds’ flight with proof to stop the pharmaceutical company she works for from releasing a drug that could kill thousands of soldiers lands her in the arms of a man she has no idea how to handle.     Ex-Army Ranger, Zan Master, had given up on finding the right woman for him until she runs into him, literally.  Now, he just has to keep her alive long enough to blow the whistle for them to enjoy the love they found."



~ Amazon






I grew up in a small town in Wyoming loving the outdoors, sports, art, and reading Hardy Boys books. After reading them all at least a half dozen times, I started writing my own stories.
Thirty years ago I married a wonderful, honorable man. I’m mother of five children and grandmother of seven boys. I love traveling. Through my husband’s work and vacations, I have visited much of the United States, all over Eastern Europe, Canada, Mexico, China, Thailand, Cambodia and Australia, giving me many intriguing locations and experiences for my stories.
I am a storyteller. I write the classic hero story because I think there’s a need for more heroes, love, and adventure in our lives. I’m not out to change the world with my writing; I’m just hoping to make your day a little better.
Hope you enjoy.
Alysia S. Knight



Connect with the Author here:

~ Amazon ~ Goodreads



This was a first for me by this author. I can honestly say it was a wonderful first. I really enjoyed the way the author was able to make me feel like I was there. Several times I felt myself on the edge of my seat, OR holding my breath.
Marley, our female protagonist, has discovered a drug the company shes working for has created. So she against all odds has decided she must do whats right, and runs with the proof. I was a little confused how she thought she would get away with it (without our "knight in shining armor"). But she then runs into Zan. An almost literal monument to pure rough masculinity. His coincidental military background proves helpful in many ways. He can see past the stuttering awkwardness, and see that Marley is beyond brilliant and needs his in every way. This is a wonderfully sweet romance, with a TON of suspense and action from page 1 to the very end.


Top Ten List

  1. I’ve climbed to the top of the Sydney Australia Bridge.
  2. Been to James Bond Island, real name Khao Phing Kan in Phang Nga Bay in Thailand. Could not find any secret base.
  3. I like in investigate ancient ruins, but not quite as adventurous as Lara Croft.
  4. In Jr. High I started writing my own Hardy Boys books but none of my family or friends knew.
  5. Besides writing I also oil and love sports and the outdoors. My husband said my qualification for marriage was that I could skin a deer, clean a sage grouse and clean a fish.
  6. Though I spend a large part of my day on the computer, I am computer illiterate.
  7. I was the one who took my son deer hunting when he shot his first deer.
  8. On my immediate want to write list is 16 book ideas. That is not my ‘to write sometime list’, it has another 20 plus book ideas on it. That’s the ones I really, really want to start writing now. There is a story in everything.
  9. One of my friends tagged me as a renaissance woman. I like that or a pioneer woman. I’m not afraid to try much and I do what is needed.
  10. Most of my books come from dreams. I have really great dreams.


To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment