Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Allure Series 1&2 PLUS Peak of Book 3




Title: Allure Box Set
Series: Allure #1-2
Author: N. Isabelle Blanco
Genre: Erotica/Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Coquette Graphics
 Release Date: November 12, 2015



Blurb

***Disclaimer: 18+ due to graphic love scenes. This series starts out as a fun and sexy read, but it eventually turns into something much darker. If you’re not a fan of twisted plot lines and angst, this isn’t the series for you.

The Amazon Bestselling Erotica Series!

Includes the first official sneak peek of Wrecked Allure, the final installment in the Allure Trilogy.

Destructively Alluring - Book #1


“She was the sexiest, juiciest thing I’d ever laid eyes on, and I couldn’t have her.”

Allure Magnified - Book #2

“He ripped me apart, holding the pieces of me wide open so that he could get inside every part of me.”

Wrecked Allure - Book #3
 

“I was a God back then. Untouchable. Consequences didn’t apply to me. It was my right to do whatever I wanted—I never thought it would eventually cost me the only woman I’d ever fallen in love with.”






Author Bio


N. Isabelle Blanco was born in Queens, NY (USA). At the age of three, due to an odd fascination with studying her mother’s handwriting, she began to read and write. By the time she’d reached kindergarten, she had an extensive vocabulary and her obsession with words began to bleed into every aspect of her life. 

N. Isabelle Blanco spends her days working as an author, web programmer, marketer, and graphic designer. That is when she isn’t handling her “spawn”, as she calls her son, and brainstorming with him about his future career as a comic book illustrator.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment