Friday, October 30, 2015

WICKED Sunshine by Justine Winter

Title: Wicked Sunshine 
Series: A Rush Enterprises Novel
Author: Justine Winter
Genre: NA Romantic Comedy
Release Date: October 30, 2015 
Billionaire. Philanthropist. Manwhore.
Grayson Rush is a title sandwich that everyone’s trying to snack on, but when it comes to women he has rules that he’s been implementing for the past eight years of his twenty-seven year-old life. 
1. Condoms are sacred.
2. Never hook up with an employee.
3. No double dipping.
He likes his women fresh and their names forgotten, thrown in the bin along with their dignity. He’ll profess to being a deity of sex, that his precious Excalibur is the source of all gratification. And the media will attest to that. Satisfaction is his specialty. Pleasure is his mission.
But like all great heroes of history’s legends, he claims a weakness resonates in his rickety, tattered heart. The premise of more is his Kryptonite. The word alone invokes an instant BD: Boner Destroyer.
Why is it, then, when smart-mouthed, twenty-three year-old Maya Kennedy comes waltzing in his office, pitching her creative designer services, that he’s suddenly eager to rebel against his own foundations?
When his wise younger sister, and best friend conspire against him, he realises that chasing Maya might be just what he needs despite his reservations on romance. Love is a bitch, and her name is Sabrina. 
Stepping out of his cob-webbed past, he’s determined to keep the dust from tainting his future. 
Can a womanizing Manwhore change his ways, or is Gentleman a title too unattainable?

“Is there anything you can’t succeed at, Grayson?”
My magic wand and I can think of something. Oh, what I’d give to put a spell in her.  
“Do you want to know my secret?” I lean on the table, closing the gap between her lips and mine.  
“Yes,” she whimpers, her warm breath dances on the surface of my lips.  
“I never give up.”  
She closes her eyes as she swallows hard. I sit up, reinforcing the distance between us. I want her badly, I want her now. But when I kiss her, I want us alone where only I get the pleasure of watching her. I’m not about to put on a show for all the businessmen in the room.
“Come on, let me take you home.” I stand, holding out my hand to help her.
“Have I bored you already?”
“Quite the opposite,” I say, opening the door to let her through. On the quiet porch I guide her gently against the wall, away from the tumbling rain as we wait for Logan. “I’m captivated by you, Maya, and I’m not entirely sure what that means. I want you badly,” I press up against her, letting her feel how true my statement is.  
She moans in my ear, clearly excited at the prospect. I harden even more, painfully so, just as Logan pulls up in my limousine. “Where to, Maya?”

I’ve always lived a life based on my imagination, from hopeless dreams of romance to concocting alternate realities involving supernaturals. I’m completely fascinated with anything hero-related, and often speculate which superpower I’d possess. I haven’t settled on one yet. I was born in England, and currently reside in Wales, UK. I love to write, and most days you’ll find me happily tapping away at the computer whilst in my pyjama-clad bubble. I also spend my time reading, and if that isn’t enough I’m often in the kitchen baking up a treat.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment