Tuesday, October 27, 2015

More reviews

Matt: the BeginningMatt: the Beginning by Viveca Benoir
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a VERY dark read. I have seen that this is the story to explain why Matt is the way he is. Well this book definitely explains why any sane person would have no chance of staying that way. The abuse, and horrors Matt lives through starting at a very young age, would surely turn even the best person evil. There is not a lot to say about this storyline at least other than this explains so much of what Ive heard about Murder Matt.(Havent read it yet)
I can however say that this was very well written, with a lot of thought and talent. Ms. Benoir is a very talented writer. And I definitely look forward to reading many more things from her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment